sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Educational Trip

       The name of the hotel we stay in was Costa Azul-County Beach.I really had a lot of fun.It had very pretty bedrooms and a very nice pool.I was very happy because I was with my classmates.I loved the bedrooms because they had TV.

     I like when we were going to some places in a group.I like that we took many pictures for memories,My classmates and I were all the time laughing.I slept with Joyce and Yosmely.We had Justin Bieber songs.

     We went to the Naval Base.We had a ride in a boat.I loved how we could see the sea and Cortés.There were many people helping us.The teachers took good care of us.

     The Castle of San Fernando was very big.The guides told us every detail and the hole story.We saw so many things and took pictures.We went to the top of the Castle to see and walk all around.We saw a big train and it was very old.

     In the hotel we played ping-pong.Jorge,Juan and Felipe distracted us so we could lose and they could win.Vicky fell down when she went to take the ball.We were all wet because before we went to the pool.We all had too much fun.

                                  Thanks Teachers....!!!
  
                                                                              -Ana Castellanos
                                                      


      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario