viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Science Fair

     In the Science Fair were lots of projects. Lots of people come to the Science Fair. They look at every science project and experiment. I hate moving our experiments around because some of them are so heavy!!! I love to explain and give information to everyone who comes.
     There are all kinds of projects, some projects are big and some are small. There is a project called Tornado, it was amazing and I could not take my eyes of it. There were projects about wine, chickens, ocean currents and more. The Science Fair was a very interesting experience.
     There were lots of people. They were talking, looking, hearing, and walking at our projects. There were so many people that people were getting scared. People were everywhere!!! I would like to have the same experience next year.
     That was the coolest fair I have ever gone to. I could see science everywhere. Experiments were North, South, East, and West. Students practiced there english. We learned new things. The judges were really interesting in our projects.
     People were walking everywhere. They moved projects, papers, table, chairs, and more. There was so much movement you could not even see the doors. Experiments were changed of place. They were modifiying everything!!!

2 comentarios: