miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Interviewing Jackie Chan!!


1.  How are you?
R// I am fine thank you.
2.  How is being your work like artist?
R// my work like artist is being very good. 
3.  How is feel be a Chinese and an American?
R// Well its fell great because I’m accepted by different people.
4.  How do you feel be famous?
R// I feel good be a famous people because you can enjoy it.
5.  How do you feel when you help people?
R// When I help people I feel very proud on me because I feel helpful.
6.  How do you feel do movies?
R// Well I feel very fun do movies.
7.  How do you feel in United States?
R// I feel like an American in United States.

8.  How is your family?
R// my family is very good and they are very proud on me.
9.  Which of yours movies is your favorite and Why?
R// my favorite movie was Karate Kid because has a big messenger for all the people to be the best that they can give.
10. How do you family feel when they see you in one of yours movies?
     R//they feel happy and sometimes they laugh a
     lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario