miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Suggestions for our school!


Dear,
          Directors of the
                            Comunidad Educativa Evangélica
Hello!! How are you? I want to share you some ideas that I ‘would like to you can do it.
First, I want to say something interesting that you do it. I would like that the High School to have a swimming pool, because sometimes we can´t pay for it.
We learn so much and we practice a lot and I want you could build a swimming pool.
Second, I would like you to build a gym because of the weather, like when it´s summer we burned a lot and when it´s cold we get sick and a place to play volleyball, basketball, run and maybe play soccer and in the same gym, a place with roof that over there could be the swimming pool; There will be a place of only for physical education class only for sports, that will be cool and fantastic if you could do it.  Please do it!                                                                                    Sincerely,
   Victoria Rosa



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario